Game Analysis: Hero Arena
24 Jan 2023
5 min read
● Hero Arena is a multiplayer NFT RPG game built on blockchain technology. It’s a strategy game without the real-time element. Players will build a team of up to 5 NFT Heroes and use many tactics to defeat the enemy.
● At the first release, a fixed total supply of 20,000 Heras (of the initial released 05 races) was minted and summoned. Players can summon Heras through the Initial NFTs Offering (INO). After the INO, the only way to obtain a Hera is to buy it back from another player in the Hera Marketplace.
● In addition to Play-to-Earn, Hero Arena also has many other ways to earn such as staking, farming, and lottery.
● Hero Arena was formed by a team with strong passion and extensive experience in blockchain and the game industry.
● In September 2021, Verichains Lab published a security assessment and audit report on Hero Arena.
● In October 2021, Hero Arena's IGO and private sale are successfully done on Seedify Launchpad with 100% raised. The project also managed to raise $34k on Gate.io Startup through Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).
● 4 hours after $HERA listing, the coin is #1 Trending on DEXTools and #1 Gainer on Gate.io. The total volume of $HERA in 24 hours is $17,366,047.
● In December 2021, Hero Arena released Mystery Box Collection for sale on Binance NFT. The collection consists of heroes with extreme graphics that can play directly into HeroArena in the first-day launch game. Since it is a custom-designed collection, it is limited in quantity and sold only 10,000 boxes.
● Hero Arena has partnered with numerous gaming guilds, both large and small.
● At the time of writing, Hero Arena has 190.1K followers on Twitter, 15.4K members on Discord, 105K members on Telegram, and 11.4K subscribers on YouTube.
Hero Arena is a multiplayer NFT RPG game built on blockchain technology inspired by DOTA architecture with advanced blockchain technology and decentralized finance features to create an unprecedented experience. Hero Arena was designed according to the Turn-Based strategy game genre, removing the real-time element. The game allows the player to control each step of the battle and the gameplay in the player’s battle. The game will enable you to build a team using many tactics to overcome opponents.
Hero Arena is a game where anyone can play and earn tokens through skilled gameplay and ecosystem engagement. Hero Arena aims to stimulate players’ most surreal fantasy of an ancient atmosphere where there is only light and darkness. Here, players live in the metaverse where they have full control over their every decision, they fight their own fights with their own assets, and their transactions are self-settled with absolutely zero friction and intermediaries.
In Hero Arena, players summon and train heroes known as Heras to join campaigns and battle with each other. Hera Battles are turn-based combat. In this game type, players take turns controlling their units (in this case, Heras) to win the match by defeating the opponent’s units. Thus, powerful Heras, Class & Race combination, and smart skills utilization are essential to gain advantages against other players in this game type. As the game proceeds, Heras only get stronger and stronger when they evolve and receive powerful equipment.
—Adventure Mode / PvE
Players use their Heras to discover the game story and fight against pre-programmed Environments (monsters and bosses). Gameplay will still operate on a turn-based nature and Environment difficulty will increase as players advance to the later stages. As players finish stages and chapters, players are rewarded with instant bonuses and increased Idle rewards.
In PvP, battles do not happen in real-time but rather operate on an Offense-Defense model.
• Offense: online players can engage other players within their PvP rank range (+- 50 PvP rank points) using their active line-up.
• Defense: Players can choose 01 line-up slot as their defense formation. When attacked by another player, this formation will be put into combat and controlled on autopilot. If no defense line-up is selected, it will be the active line-up by default.
Successful matches (both offense & defense) will result in increased PvP rank points while failure will result in losing points.
Arena allows players to duel ranked PvP in real-time. Arena duels are bet matchmaking and bets are placed in $HEGEM. When a bet has been placed, players can proceed into battle with opponents within their rank point (RP) range (+-50 points) on the Leaderboard. Matches are randomly paired. Arena operates on a winner-takes-all nature, whoever wins will take the opponent’s RP and bets.
Players can discover the Dungeon daily with Gold to earn rewards based on Dungeon’s difficulty. Rewards may contain:
• $HERA token
• Gold, Blue Essence, and Evolutionary Stones
• Hera Shards
• Items & Item fragments
Every Saturday, a Boss will be summoned to the World Boss. The Titan disappears either when it is defeated or after 02 hours. Players need to sign up for the event 02 days in advance. Every player having at least 1000 HERA in possession is eligible to enter the Titan’s Realm and fight Titans. After the event, Loot will be distributed to all participants based on their damage contribution. The more damage a player deals, the more valuable loot they are rewarded. Loot may contain:
• $HERA token
• Gold, Blue Essence, and Evolutionary Stones
• Hera Shards
• Items & Item fragments
Hero Arena gameplay revolves around HERA NFT Heroes. HERA NFTs are BEP-721 NFTs. The hero system is built on the following attributes:
• 5 Rarity: Common < Rare < Elite < Legendary < Immortal
• 5 Races: Beast, Elf, Orc, Undead, Warlord
• 3 Primary Stats: Strength (Health, Defense, Durability, Critical negation); Power (Attack, Critical, Accuracy) and Agility (Speed, Evasion, Defense Penetration)
• 3 Classes: Warrior, Mage, Archer. Among the 3 classes, Warriors have the best Strength, Mages exceed in Power, and Archers are known for Agility.
• 7 Skills: 1 active and 6 passive
• 7 Ranks: ranging from 1 to 7 stars
• Level: 1-19, 20-39, 40-59, 60-79, 80-100
Team composition: up to 5 Heras per lineup, team buffs come with certain class formation
—Hero Arena Marketplace
Hero Arena is created with the most sophisticated graphic design of world-class collectibles and a comprehensive and homogeneous NFTs ecosystem. Moreover, the NFTs marketplace allows users to buy and sell NFTs, buy and sell operations, and even launch NFT join affiliate programs with an attractive commission rate for both promoters and referees.
Hero Arena Marketplace is a cross-chain platform where users can easily trade NFTs and earn money. The marketplace is equipped with superior features that give you the best trading experience and money-making opportunities. As put on sale, change price, remove, and purchase NFTs. Visit this link to enter Hero Arena Marketplace: https://nft.heroarena.app/
A “scholarship” in Hero Arena is when a Hero Arena or Guild Partners provides a Heroes team to a scholar. The scholar will then play the game using these Heroes to earn $HEGEM on behalf of the managers of both sides while taking a cut from the earnings. The main reason that’s keeping most aspiring players from starting their Hero Arena journey is probably the high cost of buying a starter team. Hero Arena’s scholarship helps users to choose from a variety of packages to suit themselves and with profits up to 80%. The user’s profit will be divided into Hero Arena according to the mechanism when the user executes the withdraw $HEGEM command obtained in the game to his wallet address.
To maximize the earnings of both parties, managers of Hero Arena will provide tips on how to get the $HEGEM through in-game features efficiently or the best team in Hero Arena. Finally, scholarships are a great way for beginners to learn about the complicated processes when playing Hero Arena, such as how to manage the wallets and how to withdraw $HEGEM.
NFT staking is a new way to earn passive income in the crypto world. It lets NFT holders lock their assets in Defi platforms to receive rewards. All without the need to sell their NFT collections. Hero Arena is releasing NFT staking for all users who own Heroes. This is a new opportunity to earn more Hera with other users who don’t want to play games and gamers.
Several staking pools will be released for players to stake $HERA, allowing players to earn passive income in multiple types of tokens. At the end of every month, pool participants have the chance to win NFT hero fragments through lottery tickets.
One of the most interesting features about playing Hero Arena is matching Hero qualities – Fusion Hero. Players can increase the Hero’s ability to earn more profits. You can earn $HEGEM by playing the game in PvE Adventure mode as well as PvP Arena. Once earned, users can sync them with the wallet via withdrawal from the Hero Arena NFT Marketplace.
The Lottery feature was introduced in Hero Arena V2. Normally, players only can use $HEGEM in-game to upgrade their hero or for some activities, but the amount of $HEGEM needed is a lot. This Lottery feature is a good chance for you to use your $HEGEM and get back a chance to receive $HERA. In this feature, users are allowed to buy tickets with $HEGEM and at the end of each week, Hero Arena will randomize the winning number.
Each round will last for a week and start from 4 AM UTC on Wednesday and 3:50 AM UTC on Wednesday. When the round ends, the reward will be calculated and a new round will be opened next week.
$HERA is the token representing Hero Arena. It is used to raise funds for the project, building the whole system of Hero Arena. Owning HERA is likely you own a part of the Hero Arena project. It is the main in-game currency. It will be used to buy items in-game, trade, exchange, and stake to improve the skill and agility of Heroes.
• Name: Hero Arena token
• Symbol: $HERA
• Spec: BEP-20
• Contract address: 0x49C7295ff86EaBf5bf58C6eBC858DB4805738c01
• Total supply: 100,000,000
• Initial market cap: $445,000
• Initial circulating supply: 4,450,000 HERA (incl. liquidity tokens)
$HEGEM is an important and high-value transaction currency of Hero Arena, players can use it to upgrade Hero, participate in activities, and product(game) features. In addition, $HEGEM is the only item that helps players find (create) new Heroes and other rare items in Hero Arena.
• Name: HEGEM
• Symbol: $HEGEM
• Total supply: Unlimited
• Trade in PancakeSwap
A team with strong passion and extensive experience in Blockchain and Game industry. Hero Arena team works hard every day by day to bring the best experience and profit to the community.
Partners & Investors
Hero Arena is receiving enormous attention from investment capital, such as Everse Capital, X21 Digital, DCI Capital, Minted Lab, HG venture, Basic Capital, and Au 21. They not only give funds for developing projects but also drive the team in the right ways through beneficial advice.
Hero Arena also collaborates with Verichains to audit the smart contract. This is a certificate for all the world to see Hero Arena as a highly qualified project. You can read the public report here https://drive.google.com/file/d/16eXKY3dCSFTLzee5AiwfLfCkBqE2cb9t/view?usp=sharing
For media boost, Hero Arena partnered with Coinmarketcap and Minted Lab. The strategic partnership will help expand Hero Arena’s network and boost awareness via mutual collaborations and relationships.
Besides, the project also partners with many potential NFT game projects such as Bunicorn, and Tokenplay whose marketplaces allow Hero Arena to display and trade NFT Heroes. Through these collaborations, Hero Arena can expand the communities by exchanging users.
Hero Arena planned to update the roadmap for Q4/2022 and 2023 soon.
At the time of writing, Hero Arena has 190.1K followers on Twitter, 15.4K members on Discord, 105K members on Telegram, and 11.4K subscribers on YouTube. The team responds quite quickly on both Discord and Telegram to questions and problems raised by the community.
Hero Arena has the typical Discord channel discussions around gameplay, announcement, in-game support, and discussion about staking, farming, trading, and marketplace. Members from non-English countries are also accepted and given their respective channels for an international chat.
Furthermore, Hero Arena concentrates on interacting with the community, including hosting AMA, giveaways, and holding many special events and championships. To date, Hero Arena has held two championship seasons.